About the branch
LYNX Bus Link 23 / Winter Park | Spring Village
LYNX Bus Link 443 / Winter Park | Pine Hills
The Edgewater Branch has been a part of the local community since the first branch opened its doors in 1950 as the College Park branch at 703 Smith Street, where it remained until 1956. After several moves over the next four decades, the branch arrived, in 1997, at its current location in the Northgate Plaza. Edgewater is convenient to residents of College Park, Lockhart, Eatonville and the Rosemont area.